Thanks for a great afternoon at Barsebäck Resort! Here is a pdf with the lecture slides as well as a motley but useful collection of links .
Feel free to get in touch if you’re preparing a talk or have questions about your communication strategy. I strongly recommend liking the Crastina Facebook Page (read more below) as it offers a lot of interesting links about communications in science.
Good luck with your studies, research, networking and communication & hoping to see you in Lund some time!
- Getting started with LinkedIn
- Your LinkedIn headline – a nice little video
- Your Linkedin headline – some tips
- Tips for your academic LinkedIn profile
- Ditto from NatureJobs (a bit old, though)
- How to succeed in interviews
- Better Posters
- My favourite presentation by Hans Rosling
- The inverted pyramid
- Short BBC tutorial on how to write a newspaper report
I currently put a lot of effort in Crastina—a networking platform for the exchange of knowledge, skills, experience and opinion regarding scientific communication and science dissemination. The primary target group is early career scientists, but here you can find stuff which is useful for everybody with an interest for communication. (The name comes from Scientia Crastina, Latin for ‘The Science of Tomorrow’)
There are several ways to engage in the Crastina network activities.