Lönegård & Co
Lönegård & Co is a creative agency in Lund, Sweden, offering illustration, graphical design, web design, and animation.
“Olle and I have run projects together since we were students. Today, Olle contributes creative planning and text services for some of our major accounts.”
Petter Lönegård, Art Director & Illustrator
Micke Jaresand AB
Micke Jaresand, based on Gotland, Sweden, offers services in PR and journalism.
Access 2 Perspectives
Access 2 Perspectives from Berlin, Germany, offers services related to International Relations – Science Communication – African Affairs – Indigenous Issues.
• project management, concept development, target group and communication strategies
• online marketing: SEO, KPI, social media
Other friends who are media professionals
Luk Cox & Idoya Larhortiga, somersault18:24 [BE]
Produce high-quality scientific illustrations, scientific images and animations with 3D modeling software, computer graphics and photography.
Andjela Grozdanić [RS]
Karim Madjer and Alan Vonlanthen, Big Bang Science [FR/CH]
Specialize in the specific communication issues of scientists and science-related organizations
Pieter Torrez, D-Data [BE]
Biologist and visual (science) communicator.
University contacts (examples)
KTH Royal Institute of Technology (Stockholm)
• Regular trainer at yearly EIT Digital Summer School “Internet of Things and Business Transformation”, Stockholm
• Sporadic lectures for INDEK, department of Industrial economics and management
• Communication services for INDEK, e.g. editing and translation of educational material
• Trainer at QDETAILSS Graduate research school (poster design, presentation techniques, writing techniques)
Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm
• Regular trainer at summer schools (Amgen Scholars Program; KI Summer School in Medical Research; Sommarforskarskola för gymnasieelever)
• Cancerfondsrapporten 2009–2018
• Visualisation project.
• Lean Magazine & In Five brochures
• Scandinavian contact and training activities coordinator.
• Member of Stipendierådet.