Thanks for a great morning in Huddinge. I’m looking forward to your presentations.
Beta versions (i.e. work in progress) of some online documents
Please feel free to distribute and send feedback!
- How to succeed in interviews
- Better Posters
- My favorite presentation by Hans Rosling
- About topic sentences
- The inverted pyramid
- Short BBC tutorial on how to write a newspaper report
- A great piece on mentoring
- (EN) I recommend this audiobook which you can download for free from Audible (if you’re a new customer): A Way with Words.
- (EN) Another good book in English: You Talkin’ to me?
- (SE) UR har sänt intressanta program om retorik, bland annat Tala ut (pdf-handledning).
Books on scientific peer-to-peer communication
Some recent pieces by yours truly
- Communication of Science: Out with the old and in with the new!
- Three percent of the budget set aside for professional communication services
- Chapters about digitalization in research and healthcare in Cancerfondsrapporten
TEDx talk, Poland 2017
I currently put a lot of effort in Crastina—a networking platform for the exchange of knowledge, skills, experience, and opinion regarding scientific communication and science dissemination. The primary target group is early career scientists, but here you can find stuff which is useful for everybody with an interest in communication. (The name comes from Scientia Crastina, Latin for ‘The Science of Tomorrow’)
There are several ways to engage in the Crastina network activities – please get in touch if you’re interested.
Kvällssol i Mesta skog, Eskilstuna.