Huddinge, May 4, 2016
Thanks for your engagement – it’s really inspiring with students who stay in the classroom and want to hear more! Below you will find a pdf with the slides, as well as a collection of useful links .
Good luck with your studies, research, networking and communication & stay in touch!
- Getting started with LinkedIn
- Your LinkedIn headline – a nice little video
- Your Linkedin headline – some tips
- Tips for your academic LinkedIn profile
- Ditto from NatureJobs (a bit old, though)
- How to succeed in interviews
- Better Posters
- My favourite presentation by Hans Rosling
- The inverted pyramid
- Short BBC tutorial on how to write a newspaper report
I currently put a lot of effort in Crastina—a networking platform for the exchange of knowledge, skills, experience and opinion regarding scientific communication and science dissemination. The primary target group is early career scientists, but here you can find stuff which is useful for everybody with an interest for communication. (The name comes from Scientia Crastina, Latin for ‘The Science of Tomorrow’)
There are several ways to engage in the Crastina network activities.
- The Facebook Page offers interesting links every day.
- You can become a link curator of the FB page–just like these people.
- You can be a guest blogger–please get in touch